Are you our new System Architect with responsibility for design and architecture?
Your tasks will include:
– Responsible for architecture and design of IT services.
– Ensure that infrastructure services meet the needs of functionality, cost-effectiveness, quality and manageability.
– Perform cost calculations for various technical solutions.
– Ensure that safety standards and other guidelines are followed.
– Collaborate with other specialists in the team.
– Collaborate with external developers in the development of new systems.
– Ensure performance, security, scalability, redundancy, etc.
– Documentation, SOPs, network diagrams, system maps, etc.
– Good communicative ability and habit of working in teams.
– Relevant College / University education or equivalent work experience.
– Experience as an architect in the development of IT services.
– Experience of how accessibility, capacity, monitoring and automation are built up.
– Experience of performing cost calculations for various technical solutions.
– Experience in working with both internal and external partners.
– Can express yourself well, and communicate in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing.
– Experience of building cloud solutions / hybrid solutions cloud / on site.
– Previous experience as an IT Technician / Specialist.
Experience in the agricultural sector